Saturday, August 23, 2014

Spikes

Ok, who here has ALWAYS wanted a spike and wasn't able too get one? I am one of you, and DON'T think that you are alone. Being with the fact that I am a YouTuber (sort of) and that I am getting too the point of getting rares and betas, Spikes are the ones EVERYONE wants.


Spikes, being one of the most rare items in Animal Jam, aren't really rare anymore. Sure, people like them because their cool and what not, but that's not the point. Spikes aren't exactly on my "Rare" items list anymore, because, well, they are in Adventures. I have heard from an unknown source that Short Spikes are worth a Panda Hat, since Panda Hats are out of stock now. That's not true.


Spikes are NOT worth Panda Hats, as I did my research on Snowyclaw's blog. They used too be worth a lot of stuff, like pigtails, and gazelle horns. Not anymore, as they are in adventures. They ARE, however, VERY VERY hard too get. I have tried many upon many times, yet failed. The suspense that it brings, it is heartstopping. I have gotten a Rare Medusa Mask, Rare Spiked Hair, ect, but no spikes! I swear, is it hard or WHAT?


Anyways, thanks for reading!


lps93981AJ signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment