Sunday, August 24, 2014

Banned Sayings

Hey Jammers!


Quick Question: Who here has had a warning for saying something on accident? I know I have.


I swear, AJHQ is taking away our rights! Their taking away freedom of speech and freedom of the Internet (I don't know if that's a freedom or not.) Saying things like, "Mailtime," and other sayings, they give you a warning. AJHQ, LET UP ON WHAT WE CAN SAY!


Anyways, enough raging on AJHQ, sometimes, you can get suspended, or even banned. I remember that I got BOTH of my accounts (main and alt), suspended, and boy, were mom and dad ticked! So, don't say stuff like that.


Long story short, say bad stuff, and get suspended. Don't do it, no matter what. Get enough suspensions, and get banned. It has already happened too the famous Jammer, Dens. Don't let it happen too you!


Anyway, thanks for reading!


lps93981AJ signing out. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment